Pages

Visit ADORAMA for ALL your Photographic needs - I Do!! Just Follow this link

Monday, 13 June 2011

Olympus E-PL2 - A Great Litle GEM !!!




This little camera defies anything I have ever experienced in a camera of any type !!!


In RED or BLACK.  

It is a GEM.

Although I`ve had this camera for a few weeks I was actually a bit overwhelmed by it.

Once I started studying the Concise Manual the realization that this little device is more than anyone can ever utilize to the full hit me with a shock :-)

If you`re looking for a FULL AUTOMATIC camera you have it !!!

If you`re looking for a FULL MANUAL camera you have it !!!

If you are looking for a camera that will outlive your imagination and creativity you have found it.

Once you have mastered the not so conventional controls, you will be delighted with it.

Now go out.  Buy one. And ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment