Pages

Visit ADORAMA for ALL your Photographic needs - I Do!! Just Follow this link

Saturday, 07 May 2011

Book Review - Photography & Birdwatching

Title:  The Birdwatcher`s Guide to Digital Photography
Author:  David Tipling
Publisher: ILEX Press
Pages: 143
As an Avid Birdwatcher, Avid Amateur Photographer and even more Avid Reader I decided to give this book a reading.

The first thing that grabbed my attention was the quality of the book itself.  I tend to avoid shabby or cheap looking books as books mean a lot more to me than to most other people.

As indicated on this blog and above I`ve been in photography for a few years now meaning that I had to often refer back to the title to make sure that my review is not biased by a little bit too much knowledge.  Even so I gladly indicate that I learnt a lot about post-processing.

David writes in a easy going style that is just right for the Birdwatcher that want to upgrade from a "point-n-shoot" to more demanding bird photography.  This book is most definitely useful for the audience that David writes for and then a few others that want to upgrade their post-processing skills.

This book is also suitable for more advanced photographers that want to get into birdwatching or bird photography as it does give useful information about different types of birds and their behaviour.

Would I recommend this book?  Yes I surely would.



No comments:

Post a Comment